By purchasing and/or using the products of CAN CAN Health & Wellness, LLC, you are agreeing that it is being done at your own discretion. Further, you expressly warrant and represent that you have been made aware of and agree to and acknowledge the following:
1. The CAN CAN Health & Wellness, LLC beverages have not been pasteurized. Consuming unpasteurized products may contain harmful bacteria that can cause serious illness in children, the elderly, pregnant and breastfeeding women, and persons with disease, illness or weakened immune systems.
2. That CAN CAN Health & Wellness, LLC does not employ any licensed physicians and you are not relying on CAN CAN Health & Wellness, LLC nor its principals, agents, officers, directors, and/or employees for any medical advice, consultation or treatment. Further, you acknowledge and understand that the individual administering or delivering the CAN CAN Cleanse is not a certified medical professional.
3. You hereby warrant and represent that any and all goods purchased from CAN CAN Health & Wellness, LLC are being purchased for your own use and that you will not give, sell or otherwise permit any third parties to use such products or goods.
4. That CAN CAN Health & Wellness, LLC, nor any of its principals, agents, officers, directors, and/or employees have made any warranty or representation, either express or implied, to you whatsoever regarding the likelihood of your improved health due to your use of CAN CAN Health & Wellness, LLC goods and/or products. Further, you hereby waive any and all implied warranties relating to the CAN CAN Health & Wellness, LLC goods and/or products, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
5. You understand that internal detox cleansing services are not licensed by the State of California and that CAN CAN Health & Wellness, LLC is not licensed by any California state agency.
6. You understand that, as with any diet or exercise program, there are inherent health risks with the CAN CAN Cleanse program and/or the use of the products of CAN CAN Health & Wellness, LLC. You further acknowledge and agree that CAN CAN Cleanse is not intended to be used to treat or cure disease or prevent illness and that it is advised that you consult a doctor or healthcare professional before beginning a cleanse.
7. You understand and acknowledge that cleansing is not advised for persons with, but not limited to, disease, illness or weakened immune systems, pregnant or breastfeeding women, the elderly, or children unless under the supervision of a doctor. As such, you hereby warrant and represent that you have consulted with your licensed medical professional regarding the use of CAN CAN Health & Wellness, LLC goods and products.
8. You hereby release CAN CAN Health & Wellness, LLC from any and all claims, liabilities, damages and/or costs arising out of your use of any CAN CAN Health & Wellness, LLC product, including but in no way limited to claims relating to your personal injury.
9. You understand that an acceptance of a refund from CAN CAN Health & Wellness, LLC or any entity or DBA under the management of CAN CAN Health & Wellness, LLC shall be deemed consideration and release of any claim and/or liability that arose as a result of your dealings with CAN CAN Health & Wellness, LLC including but not limited to, ordering, purchase, delivery, receipt, consumption, and effects thereafter.
Disclaimer: CAN CAN Cleanse contains nuts and is produced in a facility that handles nuts; please let us know if you have any food, liquid, herb or spice sensitivities, intolerances, or allergies. STATEMENTS MADE AND PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH THIS WEBSITE HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE U.S. FDA AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Effective: October 2010